|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kg|
|Diameter||1-10 mm, 10-20 mm, 20-30 mm, 30-40 mm|
We at SHIVA ROPES are the leading manufacturer of polyester ropes
SHIVA ROPE Supply offers a variety of polyester and polyester blended ropes, which are stronger and are more abrasion resistant than nylon rope. From our sailing and boating line of ropes to our arborist climbing lines, we are able to find the right rope for your project or job.
Unlike nylon rope, polyester has a low stretch factor. This is characteristic that makes polyester a popular choice for boating and marine applications. Another property of this rope is that it is UV resistant. Below is a list of the traits of polyester rope.
Advantages of Polyester Rope
- Very strong
- Little to no stretch
- Retains strength when wet
- High melting point
- UV resistant
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Non conductive to electricity
- Excellent resistance to petroleum based products, bleaches and solvents. However, this does not mean it is not affected. polyester ropes will weaken if soaked in strong bleach for a long period of time.
With all of the advantages of polyester rope listed above, there are a few disadvantages to consider.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),D/P
- Port of Dispatch: Any Port In India
- Production Capacity: 300 Tons / Month
- Delivery Time: 3 Days